...Play Store. I want a person to market my apps to increase downloads/inapp purchases. It not for advertisements(promotions) in facebook or adwords. Below are some examples of tasks to do; - Write blogs about apps - Give answers in Quora, Yahoo Answers etc for questions related to my apps - Submit in forums - Write articles - Write slides and upload in
+ Please read this description in full before submitting your bid. All requirements for a successful should be included below. + I am looking for a blog writer who can write three articles to start on for 3 different target audiences on the topics that are provided. These articles will be supplemented with a stock photo from istockphoto. 1. Target
starting a private practice. LPC and ADHS Coach for individuals and parents. I've started my website. But I' just can't look at it anymore. I need help writing my bio. and need someone to help me brainstorm how to organize the pages. And I need someone with fresh eyes and someone who knows more about SEOs and marketing.
...project budget listed is for MONTHLY, recurring payment. Deploy and manage SEO and SMM to help grow 2 websites (US college admission, health/beauty) equally dividing time and effort to each website. Responsibilities 1. WP SEO Plugins and solutions: Integrate and activate WP plugins (Yoast for example) and solutions for increasing traffic to the
Hey there, I am looking for up to 6 content writers for our project techbao.com. Topic of the website will be chinese technology, economy and gadgets. The current content of the website is quite low quality, but we can fix that together. Join our team of ambitious writers, SEOs and advertisers managing websites with over 1 mio unique users per month
Seeking a SEOs expert, to promote our first travel page online, must be very well experienced as result is paramount and on going work as well.
This website is for my product and brand Preliminary site design [login to view URL] pictures: [login to view URL] Site should redirect him the amazon pages depending on his location [login to view URL] ( USA) https://www
Need someone who Import EXCEL/CSV file in LARAVEL and check for no duplicates. We're looking for an assistant to help us add products/services to our website importing by preparing CSV file. You'll have to organize this data into a file suitable for our database. You must have previous experience importing CSV files into Laravel as this will be quite
Hello We need to have On-Page SEO for our site with mostly dynamic pages. There would be around 40 different pages that we need to optimise for on-page seo including Site Index. Please give details in your proposal as in what all you will do for On-Page SEOs and what we may expect (kind of checklist, if possible); and then put your quote accordingly
Were looking for SEOs who can deliver 3k backlinks to a new site within the first 14 days, there on after we need around 20/80 backlinks daily after the 14 day period. 28% of links must be rel="nofollow" The remaining 72% must be dofollow (important note: Links must be index only and NOT sitewide) Links will need over 50 randomized keyword anchor texts
I need help with SEOs