- AS USED BY
Showcased Work from our Freelancers
Get More Done with Freelancers
You don't need to do it all yourself
Spend more time on what you do best & start getting more done.
Hire at a fraction of the cost
Find yourself an army of designers, developers, marketers, and writers.
Don't regret a bad hire
Read reviews from real people and know you're getting the best.
As Featured in
The World's Largest Marketplace
Millions of users, from small businesses to large enterprises, entrepreneurs to startups, use Freelancer to turn their ideas into reality.
TOTAL JOBS POSTED
Excellent work, super fast, super quality and understood the brief perfectly!
If you're looking for a talented web developer you'll find people like Charchit to help you accomplish your needs.
Hiring a Handyman on Freelancer
Need a loose faucet tightened? Have a leaky toilet? Want your washing machine tweaked? Or simply want a few light bulbs changed? Employing the services of a local handyman can be a cost effective and time saving endeavor. Finding that expert handyman can be a somewhat tedious task though, so how can you get all this done and more without wracking your brains?
Freelancer.com can help! By registering, and posting your particular need or needs and having candidates apply for your project, can mean you may just have your handyman working and getting your house or office into ship shape in no time.
What to look out for in your next possible Handyman
Not everyone can be a handyman and you would not want to be employing just anyone either. Issues of bad workmanship, security risks and stupid high costs are enough reason to treat this with caution. So, look out for these elements in your next handyman:
- Qualified Referrals – ensuring your handyman can provide you with quality referrals that can account for his or her quality workmanship is essential
- Experience – at least 3 years’ experience in a particular part of handwork, like plumbing, engineering or electrical work is important – whether it be work they have taken on themselves or where they have worked in a team – it all counts
- Labor Fees – a handyman makes their money off of the labor fees they charge – make sure they are not exorbitant hourly rates that can set you back a pretty fortune
- Timeliness – an on-time and timely handyman is essential – you don’t want them hanging around in your personal or working space for too long
- Good Workmanship – quality work is vital – so check with his referrals how his work stood up over time
- Qualifications – most handymen can take on most little jobs, but ensure that they are not trying to be a plumber without the right qualification or an electrician who could wire up your entire house incorrectly.
Why use Freelancer for your next Handyman?
Here are a few reasons to use Freelancer.com for your handyman services:
- Low Costs – freelancers can offer lower costs due to their low overheads because most of them work from home
- Efficiency – with qualified references and ratings, you can be assured you are employing someone who is efficient and will get the jobs done timorously
- Low Fees – Freelancers fees are low and won’t set you back a packet
- Simplicity – registering, advertising, analyzing and choosing your next Handyman for life can be as simple as 1-2-3 on Freelancer.com
- Secure – paying your freelance handyman can be a secure process – you only pay them via the Freelancer website, in their unique Milestones, as they finish a job to your satisfaction.
- Future Work – whenever you need a handyman again, you can just search for your preferred handyman and employ their services again, as and when you need them
- Security – allowing a stranger into your house can pose a risk, so knowing that you can qualify this with the Freelancer website is a blessing and essentially a life saver
How it Works
1. Post job
Tell us what you need done in seconds.
2. Choose freelancers
Get your first bid in seconds and choose from the best.
3. Track progress
Chat with your freelancer and review their work 24/7.
4. Pay safely
Only pay when you're completely satisfied.
Find Handymen Now
It's quick, easy, and we only need a few details to get startedGet Free Quotes