PACKAGING DESIGN for food storage container set - GUARANTEED/SEALED
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $350
- Entries Received: 34
- Winner: fuentesjona
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
welcome to our next package design project!
This project consists of 2 tasks. The first one is the packaging itself, the second one are paper labels to be put inside the products.
We need a package design for the product packaging of pack of 9 food storage containers similar to these ones:
[login to view URL]
So the design is for the master carton that fits all 9 containers.
The brand is called „CLEANFOODS“, you will find the logo files attached. You can design around it as you see fit. The brand characteristics are modern, natural, rather minimal APPLE style to convey value and highest material quality
- The packaging will be a cardboard box carton with approximate dimensions 38x14x38.5cm and horizontal orientation. Those may still slightly change as we’re waiting for the factories’ final dimensions but we need to get started with the design now
- target group are clean eating people valuing natural lifestyle, environment care and healthy food. Mostly aged 25-35 equally split between men/women. Maybe slightly more women. People who hate BPA and other chemical added ingredients. Target market is the US
- our brand in 3 words: pure, natural, premium
- color scheme and file formats are unknown yet as we’re awaiting response from the factory
- besides our logo the packaging needs to contain an FNSKU barcode (you can use a placeholder, final barcodes will be provided later, our company address (during the contest you can use a placeholder as well) and a NO BPA symbol
- it’s a standard box packaging carton. I attached an example of that packaging type. Mind the correct dimensions though as the image is not showing our dimensions
- there are NO renderings for the containers because we prefer minimalistic modern design like the big brands. We usually don’t show product images on the outside - that’s what cheap brands do :)
There are paper inlays that go into each container. Please find attached „inner labels“.jpg for demonstration.
Please find also attached „Food storage containers [login to view URL]“. That folder contains the current labels for all sizes with the factory’s design. The factory chose 9 different designs as each container can be used for different food.
It is up to you if you make 9 different designs or if you create something like a template that only varies slightly throughout the 9 containers. Food images are not a must. Most important is that the label designs go hand In hand with the overall packaging design.
Labels need to be in English with NO BPA logo and correct volume indications as in the current factory design.
This contest aims at finding a designer we can work with in the long run. That is why some of the information to finalize the design may only be available beyond the scope if this contest so that we work with placeholders for now.
Also this allows us to define the basic design of the brand. By participating in this contest you are largely defining the brand identity of „CLEANFOODS“ as it is a new brand so this is a great opportunity for all other product packaging design projects to come for that brand.
For any questions please reach out any time.