Improve a Bootstrap3 banner/header-design
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $70
- Entries Received: 10
- Winner: Joyrel
I mainly want design-/suggestions for the general banner in the header of this frontpage. The banner has some text, a button and then a form to the right. It is a plain html/Bbotstrap v3-banner (and I want to keep it that style and at least not any bigger). Do not add any third party libraries or tools.
I want approx the same layout, same simple stuff (with one part for text, one part for the form and one background-image), but the header should also look good on mobile. The current one doesn't look that good, but the colors are perfect.
Website: [login to view URL]
Design must be re-distributable (so do not borrow images from google, only paid images or design without image that looks good). Image or background should be very netural, but design that is related to a landing page somehow is prefered. But you can also do abstract banner.
Background-image should be called in similar way like it is now.
- Submit a design improvement (as image, but if you do a link to html as well that is nice).
- Don't change the bootstrap-css code - only changes in the [login to view URL] is allowed (make them small/compact).
- Mainly you would change the background-image and maybe just do small changes in the text-layout.
Less IS more! Keep the design simple as now, just improve it if possible within this little space.
You migth get more tasks (per hour) if you both submit a good design and win/complete the task.
1. The improved banner in html + css changes in [login to view URL] + png (that should also look awesome on mobile).
2. Fix for the header-menu (Main, Funksjoner, Priser etc), so that it shows a dropdown menu on mobile (currently, it is breaking into two lines on small devices). Just normal collapse-bootstrap 3-feature that comes by default is what I want.
3. Absolutely NO text inside the image, beside www at most if you have to. The page is for a non-english audience/people.
PS: I can purchase image if you use stock-photo that I can purchase from other sources. I need to be able to own and use the image many times, for several websites I use this design.
“Very good job on the project.”