Build a Website
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €500
- Entries Received: 6
- Winner: abcdNd
Our current web site at [login to view URL] needs to be redesigned. We wish to move away from Wordpress to a raw HTML5 web site (PHP + CSS). We have approximately 35+ pages.
We will require a landing page for each city we have an office in (London, Mexico City, San Diego, and Stuttgart). We will also require a globe icon the user can click on to select a specific country site (for spanish speaking countries and Germany). We would like you to draw inspiration from [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
- All black and white color scheme with only our red from our logo as the header colors
- Header font color: #b41d00 Please use typeface Freestyle Script Regular
- Black and white photography focus on large sailing ships or oak trees
- HEAVY USAGE OF PARALLAX EFFECT ON EVERY PAGE
- Contact us for licensed photographs from shutterstock
- Copy navigation menu style from [login to view URL]
- Contact us form that sends to sales@[login to view URL]
- Interactive map of office locations on Worldwide Offices page
- Other requirements will be specified at time of award
- NO WEB SITES IN WORDPRESS OR ANY OTHER CMS TEMPLATES - WE REQUIRE A RAW HTML/CSS WEB SITE
- We are looking for a unique and creative design (not typical designs found on themeforest or monstertemplates)
- You're designing a web site for a global risk management firm - so focus on the look/feel of a big 5 consulting firm like PWC, Accenture, and Grant Thornton
- Must support Safari, Chrome, IE 11, and Windows 10 Edge browsers AND work on mobile devices
- You will have 1 week to complete the site - web site launch date is FRIDAY, APRIL 22.
- We do not expect you to design the entire web site and submit it for award. Design 2-3 pages and submit them for review. We will also ask you to submit links to 2-3 other web sites you have designed IN RAW HTML (not Wordpress or other CMS templates)
NOTE: We were recently scammed out of EUR 900 from a designer on this web site so we are going to be VERY sensitive to our communication with you, your level of professionalism, collaboration, timelines, and how you cater to our needs/requests. We will interact with all submitters before the award to put our concerns around these areas to rest. We will be wanting to extend a long-term contract to the person we award this project to for ongoing web site maintenance/updates. Please indicate what your monthly retainer will be for ongoing web site updates moving forward.