Branding for a kick-ass agency, bring your imagination and a wacom
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $299
- Entries Received: 24
- Winner: madlabcreative
We are a start-up business consultancy based in Perth, Australia. We help business tweak their presentation to the world so they seem more appealing to their customers and generally we make life a bit easier for everyone (see brief below for further clarification about what we do). We could design our own logo but that tends to lead to lots of late nights fueled by coffee as we pour over a laptop tweaking every last bezier curve in Illustrator. So we've decided to leave the logo design work to fellow freelancers (you) so we can focus on other things, like coffee and clients. Here's the brief;
- Design a logo for 'HoldFast Agency', with the 'f' in 'fast' in uppercase as shown. Do no do a lowercase 'f'. There is also no gap between 'Hold' and 'Fast' so please do not magic one in there.
- Our business is about helping people with THEIR business. We assess their branding (logo and business history), social media, web presence and paper goods (such as flyers, business cards, newspaper advertisements) and offer 'tweaks' (rebranding) and ways to generate more online and offline traffic and thus more customers.
- We went with 'HoldFast' to communicate 'Hold tight! We can help your business! Here! Follow our carefully laid out plan and you'll be getting more customers and looking fresh and modern in no time!'. To 'hold fast' also means to 'hold course' or to follow a plan.
- Colour and typography is king.
- Logo needs to be clean (unbusy/not complex).
- Logo needs to be dynamic, fun and exciting and not clinically dry and boring. We want to stand out!
Should you have anymore questions please ask in the Public Clarification Board below. Happy designing!